Dresden Codak

Summary:
From the Site:
Dresden Codak is a webcomic that is a "celebration of science, death and human folly." The comic presents stories that deal with elements of philosophy, science and technology, and/or psychology.


Overall Impression:
Its sites like this that make me say, “Kaya-waaa-huhhh???” I know that this blog is about well-polished professional comics, and I break that rule here as I don't really know what to make of this... But I feel like a monkey looking at an iPod Touch... I have NO clue what it is, but its shiny and pretty and I like it! Best I can make of it is that the main character is a cyborg chick who disappears into fantasy world (which may be actual alternate realities) and has misadventures with the rest of the cast. I will recommend this one cause its good to leave your brain in the land of what-the-hell?? once in a while to explore an artfully interesting comic such as this.
Thanks for reading!
~Eddy


Creator: Aaron Diaz
Story Type: Epic Comic Strip
Art Style: Modern Animated/ Cell-Shaded
Genre: Sci-Fi, Surreal
Updates: Sporadic
Links from the Artist: DC Twitter